Employer: Farm World
Location: Humboldt, Saskatchewan
Number of positions: 1
Type of positions: Full Time, Maternity Leave
Farm World, is a leading farm equipment dealership with locations in Prince Albert, Kinistino, and Humboldt. We have built a high level of customer trust and we provide superior service for all of their equipment needs. Farm World continually offers opportunities for our employees’ career development, we have created an organization and working environment aimed to attract, reward, and retain the most dedicated , talented and energetic individuals.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Maternity Leave Receptionist position at our Humboldt location. We are looking for an individual who is professional, friendly, organized. This position will greet customers in person and on the phone on a day to day basis to ensure Farm World’s high level of customer service and business excellence.
As a Receptionist you will;
· Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
· Greet customers and guide them to appropriate areas
· Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
· General clerical duties including photocopying, and faxing
· Arrange and coordinate facilities and meals for meetings/training
· Maintain all aspects of customer coffee area (cleaning, preparation and ordering of supplies)
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system as required by Office Manager
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties.
This position is a temporary position for 12 to 18 months, depending on the length of the maternity leave. The ideal applicant should have training in office administration or similar work experience.
Farm World is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email resume and cover letter to; email@example.com or drop off in person to Human Resources at the Humboldt office.
How To Apply