Employer: Farm World Kinistino
Location: Farm World Kinistino
Number of positions: 1
Type of positions: Permanent - Full time
Experience required: Parts experience in a dealership setting or similar in education experience. Knowledge of farming practices and farm equipment would be an asset.
We are currently accepting applications for a Parts Person at our Kinistino location. We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented, has exceptional communication skills and an energetic outgoing personality. The successful candidate will need to work effectively in a team environment, and provide superior customer service.
As a Parts Persoon you will:
- Be part of a team overseeing the day to day operations of the parts counter
- Manage internal part control functions, including order processing, documentation, quotations, pricing and record keeping.
- Control procurement, storage, handling, and shipments of all parts stock to meet customer requirements
- Manage duties related to shipping of parts: picking, packaging and completion of paperwork of orders to meet delivery schedules
- Provide customer service between departments and other stores
- Complete tasks for receiving, storage and handling, of all parts stock to meet customer requirements.
- Assist delivery drivers in loading and unloading of parts
- Be a detailed oriented, organized, ambitious team player.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties.
The ideal applicant MUST have parts experience in a dealership setting or similar in education experience. Knowledge of farming practices and farm equipment would be an asset.
The position offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package. Farm World is an equal opportunities employer.
Farm World, is a leading farm equipment dealership with locations in Prince Albert, Kinistino, and Humboldt. We have built a high level of customer trust and we provide superior service for all of their equipment needs. Farm World continually offers opportunities for our employees’ career development, we have created an organization and working environment aimed to attract, reward, and retain the most dedicated, talented and energetic individuals.
How To Apply
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org